Nissan is happy to offer the Nissan 7-Year/100,000-Mile Warranty on all Certified Pre-Owned Nissan vehicles to ensure that you can buy and drive with confidence. To top it all off, we perform a thorough 150+ point inspection and provide you with a CARFAX vehicle history report. It's everything you could want from a new car with a certified price tag.
The Certified Pre-Owned Warranty covers over 600 components, including:
- Engine - Cylinder heads and block and all internal parts, rocker covers and oil pan, valve train and front cover, timing chain and tensioner, oil pump and fuel pump, fuel injectors, intake and exhaust manifolds and turbocharger, flywheel, seats, and gaskets.
- Transmission and Transfer Case - Case and all internal parts, torque converter and converter housing, automatic transmission control module, transfer case and all internal parts, seals and gaskets, and electronic transmission controls.
- Drivetrain - Drive shafts, final drive housing and all internal parts, propeller shafts, universal joints, bearings, seals, and gaskets.
- Deductible - Repairs covered under this Warranty are subject to $50 per visit.
- Replacement Parts - Replacement of any part will be made with a new or remanufactured replacement part manufactured by or for Nissan for use on Nissan vehicles. If a part is not available from Nissan, Nissan may authorize an outside sourced part of like kind and quality to be used in the repair.
Your Certified Pre-Owned Nissan also includes:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance - 24-hour Toll-Free Roadside Customer Assistance Number for 7-Years or 100,000 Miles (whichever comes first) from your vehicle's original in-service date. Coverage includes: Emergency road service for minor disablements like a flat tire, a dead battery, or lock-out assistance up to $100 per occurrence. In these cases, we'd boost your battery, change your tire using your spare, or unlock your car. Small amounts of gas can also be delivered.
- Towing Assistance - Up to $100 per occurrence, if covered part fails.
- Optional Security+Plus Extended Protection Plan - Nissan's Security+Plus Extended Protection Plan covers more than 1,300 components including: electrical, audio/video/navigation, suspension, steering, climate control systems, and brakes. Optional terms of 7-Years, 100,000 Miles or 8-Years, 120,000 Miles available at an additional charge. Ask your Nissan of Huntington Sales Consultant about this beneficial plan.
*84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty from original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the odometer whichever comes first. **Any necessary replacement parts will be made using Genuine Nissan new or remanufactured parts, or Nissan-approved parts. ***Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip-Interruption is provided for a period of up to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first.